Father's Day Cards 2018

Father's Day Cards 2018.

  • My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, “You’re tearing up the grass.” “We’re not raising grass,” Dad would reply. “We’re raising boys.”
    HARMON KILLEBREW

  • The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams and aspirations he sets not only for himself, but for his family.
    REED MARKHAM

  • The greatest gift I ever had came from God; I call him Dad!
    A photograph of Anonymous. ANONYMOUS

  • When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years.
    Photograph of Mark Twain MARK TWAIN

  • Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes.
    A photograph of Gloria Naylor. GLORIA NAYLOR

  • Guns don’t kill people, dads with daughters do.
    A photograph of Anonymous. ANONYMOUS

  • It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.
    A photograph of Johann Friedrich von Schiller. JOHANN FRIEDRICH VON SCHILLER

  • Father!–to God himself we cannot give a holier name.
    Photograph of William Wordsworth WILLIAM WORDSWORTH

  • It’s only when you grow up and step back from him–or leave him for your own home–it’s only then that you can measure his greatness and fully appreciate it.
    MARGARET TRUMAN

  • One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.
    A photograph of George Herbert. GEORGE HERBERT