Happy Father's Day Images

Father’s Day is a day to celebrate fatherhood; many countries celebrate it on the third Sunday of June (Father’s Day this year: June 19, 2018). In this day, we show our love and gratefulness to our fathers in many ways: gifts, quotes, send sms messages and beautiful images to your beloved father.

Images has collected some happy father’s day 2018 quotes, sms messages and saying images from daughters & sons for this day:

He didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it. – Clarence Budington Kelland

There will always be a few people who have the courage to love what is untamed inside us. One of those men is my father. ~Alison Lohman

“My father always told me, ‘Find a job you love and you’ll never have to work a day in your life.’ ” — Jim Fox

Dad, I may not be the best, but I come to believe that I got it in me to be somebody in this world. And it’s not because I’m so different from you either. It’s because I’m the same. I mean, I can be just as hard-headed, and just as tough. I only hope I can be as good a man as you. ~Jake Gyllenhaal